How to Make Containers Moisture-proof and Anti-Corrosion
Because residential containers touch the ground directly, it is necessary to do a good job of moistureproof treatment before use. How to do a good job of moistureproof treatment? Now let's teach us a little bit.
1. The horizontal connection between cotton and cotton is connected by stapler binding on the flip edge of the veneer.
2. Close the glass wool edge and install the wall color steel plate.
3. Cut the glass wool felt 20 centimeters above the wall * purlin and fix it with double-sided tape.
4. Face facing indoor side, roll from eaves to corners, use double-sided tape to fix glass felt on purlin at the bottom of * leaving 20 cm more.
If container activity room wants to use for a long time, the key is to do a good job of anti-corrosion, how to do a good job of anti-corrosion of residential containers? Next we can see how Xiaobian does it.
5. Hot dipping zinc: Hot dipping zinc production has a high degree of industrialization, long durability and stable quality. Therefore, many of them are used in outdoor steel structures which suffer from severe atmospheric corrosion and are not easy to maintain. In recent years, a lot of light steel structure systems, such as profiled steel sheets, have emerged. Hot-dip zinc is also used to prevent corrosion. The first process of hot dipping zinc is pickling and rust removal, followed by cleaning. These two processes are not entirely dangerous to corrosion protection. So we have to deal with it completely. As for the steel structure designer, it is necessary to avoid the design of components with fitted surfaces and to avoid the incomplete pickling or unclean pickling in the cracks of fitted surfaces. It causes yellow water on the surface of galvanizing. Hot dipping zinc is carried out at high temperature.
6. Coating method: High-quality coatings depend on complete rust removal. Commonly used fluorocarbon coatings have a corrosion-resistant life of up to 50 years. So there are many outdoor steel structures which are used in indoor steel structures or relatively easy to maintain. It costs less at one time, but it costs more to maintain when it is used outdoors. The first step in coating construction is rust removal. Therefore, the coating with high requirement usually uses sand blasting and shot peening to remove rust, reveal the luster of metal and remove all rust and oil stains.
The coating applied on site can be rusted by hand. The selection of coatings should take into account the surrounding environment. Different coatings have different tolerance to different corrosion conditions. Proper temperature and humidity are required for coating construction. The construction environment of the coating should be less dust and no condensation can be found on the surface of the components. No rain within 4 hours after painting. Coating is usually done 4-5 times. The total thickness of dry paint film can be increased at sea or at sea or in a strongly corrosive atmosphere.
To sum up all the above-mentioned information provided by Jinan Pengkai Container Co., Ltd., we would like to know more about Jinan's resident containers. Welcome to our website: http://iyda.net. Thank you for your support!